Sem-Train Professional Engineering (PE) Electrical Engineering Power Exam On-line and In-Person Prep Course
>> Get Course Details [PDF]By request only, at this time. Please contact us at (704) 477-9166 for a quote.
What distinguishes the Sem-Train PE course from others?
- The experience of the instructor – over ten years’ experience teaching PE and FE classes, live, in-person and on-line, in the US and abroad. See the testimonials.
- Our low course price of $995 includes valuable handouts, replete with important problems and solutions and detailed explanation of solutions that are rarely found in other similar courses. Our comprehensive course also includes hard copies of two books that are mandatory components of the course.
- Rauf, the author and instructor of this course – through his years of experience -knows the pitfalls and weakness of most candidates, and therefore dwells on the fundamentals and strategies necessary to prevail in the exam.*
☞ Note: Scheduling and registration of the on-line and in-person courses is based on groups of six or more. Please Call Us at the number provided above.
- Duration: 40 Hours | Lead Instructor: Professor Bobby Rauf, PE, CEM, MBA
- Passing Guarantee*
This Sem-Train 40-hour PE On-Line Review Course is designed to prepare PE candidates for the PE Electrical, Power, NCEES® Exam. This course spans over all subject areas listed in the published NCEES® Syllabus.
You will see the instructor introduce other vital reference material, i.e. tables, codes, NCEES® FE Reference handbook, etc., as necessary. The NCEES® FE Reference handbook can be downloaded free from the NCEES® website and is highly recommended as one of the reference books to take to the exam until the exam is converted to the CBT format.
The Exam preparation and exam taking strategies are covered in the first segment/class to maximize the exam preparation efficiency and the probability of success in the exam. Attendees are given the opportunity to engage in some class work in order to enhance interaction and participation.
The on-line classes are held live, using WebEx or equivalent conferencing audio/video system. Each participant will be able to contact the instructor – with questions related to the material covered in the segment/class until the upcoming next exam. Even though short introduction to engineering principles and concepts is provided on most topics covered in the course, they focus heavily on problems that in style or content are likely to be encountered in the exam.
All lectures are based on Microsoft ® PPT slides and pertinent reference material. See the Sem-Train course syllabus below.
* We guarantee that you will pass the PE Electrical Power Exam if you complete all segments of the course, follow the regime recommended in all of the segments of the course and submit the problem solutions, in pdf format, to Sem-Train for review. If you complete the aforementioned regime, and don’t pass the exam, you will be permitted access to the on-demand course, one more time, absolutely free.
Full refund granted if registration is cancelled 30 days or more prior to the scheduled date of the seminar; otherwise, registrant can apply the course credit toward attendance at another, scheduled, equivalent event, in the region, at a later date. SemTrain, LLC, reserves the right to cancel the seminar when minimum registration threshold is not met. In such case, SemTrain, LLC, will issue full refund to the registrant. Registrants for live, in-person seminars, in some cases, may be given the option to attend the on-line, live, webinar, version of the seminar.